[TenTec] T tuner (transmatch) losses?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] T tuner (transmatch) losses?
From: denton@oregontrail.net (denton)
Date: Mon Jun 30 20:01:31 2003
Hi all...anyone running a Murch UT-2000B? Have been following the TT users
group and I compared the Murch to a Vectronics 1500....according to my
wattmeter connected to a 50 ohm dummy load, I get at most 4 watts loss out
of the Murch compared to the Vectronics....which indicated 20 watts loss on
160!