[TenTec] Orion Withdrawal

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Withdrawal
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Tue Jul 1 18:27:44 2003
Hi,

My Orion is now in Memphis,  per the Fed Ex tracking
service.  But,  they won't deliver it to the plant until
Thursday,  since I only paid for Economy shipping,  hi.
That means three days from Kauai,   even if it is
just next door,  they will let it sit 24 hours until the
FULL three days are used,  hi;  just Fed Ex policy.

Anyhow,  it is tough after having the Orion here for
a bit over one month, to now go back to my Corsair II.
Nice little radio,  but no Orion!

So,  Ten Tec service will rcv my radio just in time for
their 3 day holiday.  Oh well,  it will be looked into and
back out here sooner rather than later;  that is Ten Tec
service,  no several months wait as with some of the
others.

73,  Jim  KH7M