[TenTec] Re: Why should I still order an Argo V?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Why should I still order an Argo V?
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Fri Jul 4 17:22:04 2003
In these days of using the computer for just about everything - - - we
sometimes tend to forget the "old fashioned" method of picking up the phone and
actually talking to someone.  I know that this is rather quaint but it still
works!  This is NOT to say that I have not ordered stuff WITHOUT talking to a
real person - I have done that quite often but NOT when things like Ten-Tec
rigs are involved.  It is nice to talk to Scott or Stan.  If a "NEW" rig is not
available they will say so and there is always the possibility of one of the
demo units being available.  Each of the two times I called to order a 6N2
there were no "new" ones available (bummer!) BUT each time there was a unit,
that had been returned during the 30 day trial and tested, that was available.
Why not ask if there is a similar Argonaut available?    73,  Bill
wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk