[TenTec] Re: Why should I still order an Argo V?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Why should I still order an Argo V?
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Sun Jul 6 22:34:38 2003
One need to read the Tentec website carefully regarding selection of
delivery method vs. ordering a product.

It say that if your order for next day DELIVERY then it should be done by 2
PM.  There is a big difference between ordering a product and choosing next
day delivery for ones shipping method.

Come on folks,  this is plain simple English.  It says nothing about
ordering a product.  It only references DELIVERY choice vs. time of day.

73
Bob, K4TAX