Re: [TenTec] Jupiter - No Transmit Power on 15 and 17 Meters

To: tentec@contesting.com, w4nif@email.midflorida.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter - No Transmit Power on 15 and 17 Meters
From: Gary Jacek <Gary.Jacek@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:31:46 -0700
Bill

Thanks for the advice.

You are absolutely right, one of these relays had an open coil.

Rick VE7ASR and I opened up the Jupiter and located the
defective
relay this afternoon.  I'll be calling TenTec on Monday to order
the part, plus a spare of course.

I imagine Rick will be documenting the repair on his web site.
http://www3.telus.net/ve7asr/
If you visit, be sure to bring a treat for Brandy.

73 de Gary
VE7GGJ

--
Do you bank?  Do you use ATMs?  Then you've used IMS.
Nothing has ever compared to the reliability and speed of IMS.

http://researchweb.watson.ibm.com/journal/sj/374/blackman.html