[TenTec] Orion SSB Challenge...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion SSB Challenge...
From: KD7EFQ@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:18:37 EDT
If calling a radio a 'LEMON" on a major review site isn't trashing something,
I guess I'd better get the Thesarus out and look up the origin of the word.
It is kind of curious that you don't hear very many on a day to day basis. If
most of them are on CW, that would explain it, but it seems to be alot of
radio for only CW. I also wonder if K6SE was following the old manual, or the
newer revisions. Sometimes you have to unlearn some of your old expectations to
be
able to operate something new properly. 73.