Re: [TenTec] Jupiter + Studio One microphone settings

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter + Studio One microphone settings
From: Jason Buchanan <jsb@digistar.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:44:32 -0400
Jason Buchanan wrote:

I received my Studio One microphone today but am having a hard time getting the settings right for the best audio quality.

Many thanks to those who replied - I have hopped around a bit during the PA QSO party and seem to have come up with a good set of levels to set for the radio based on the audio reports of others:

TX Filter BW: 2400 Speech Proc: 50% TX Roll Off: 550Hz Mic Gain: 30% Power: 100%

These are the settings i'm using while keeping the mic within an inch of my mouth.

thanks, Jason W0JSB