[TenTec] Monday Stream - 7.040

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Monday Stream - 7.040
From: "Paul Valko - W8KC" <w8kc@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 06:55:03 -0500
Hello Friends,

Lots of great email from fans across the world!  WOW!  So the stream is
flowing again today, but back to the ever-popular 7.040MHz.

I'll get the firewall issue many of you (even me!) have at work ironed out
sometime.  In the meantime, the rest of you may enjoy listening to the QRP
Calling frequency 7.040MHz at http://www.w8kc.com/stream.asx

Give it a listen if you get the chance.  eSWL reports appreciated.

It's my Corsair with the 1.8kc filter in line.  Ant is a full wave dipole
with ladder line through an LDG AT-11.
QTH is about 30 miles north of Detroit.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc