Re: [TenTec] Re: Highlights of German Orion Review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: Highlights of German Orion Review
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 04:05:28 -0000
I used to fix those old tabulating machines when I used to work for IBM way
back in the 60's.  I once had to fix one and when I removed the control
panel with all its plug wires, I looked at the pins that connect to the
control panel and there was a big footprint in the pins.  Someone had kicked
it out of frustration!  I spent the next hour with a pair of pliers
straightening out all those hundreds of pins.  Talk about fun!

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC