Re: [TenTec] Pegasus, LDG Tuner & SWL

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus, LDG Tuner & SWL
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:18:48 -0500
Ben,

You are correct with at least some of the LDG tuners. For example, I just
tried that on my AT-11MP and you can adjust the manually without applying
RF.

However, with the original OEM tuner for TT (I don't know about the new
one), the tuner would only respond to commands after sensing RF, so I don't
think you could manually tune it.

Actually, with a manual tuner, you can just peak for maximum received
signal.

73,
Mark