Re: [TenTec] Boosting contesting scores by cheating via aid ofcomputer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Boosting contesting scores by cheating via aid ofcomputer
From: Bob Henderson <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:01:37 +0000
And what has any of this got to do with Ten Tec?

Jason Buchanan wrote:

Dave Edwards wrote:

But that's what contests are about these days!!

Oh yeah, I guess that's why I don't participate in 'em ;-)

I'd like to see the contest scores if a guy could only use pencil/paper or a manual typewriter for keeping the logs.

I read about some people who wrote some fancy MixW scripts to essentially let the computer run the radio on autopilot - it would "work" the contest why the operator sat in the other room watching TV.

73 Jason N1SU

...Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Buchanan" <jsb@digistar.com>