RE: [TenTec] Remotely controlling my Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Remotely controlling my Jupiter
From: "David W LeJeune" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 03:23:27 -0600
I use Microsoft's Net Meeting (assuming you're using windows).  Works OK,
but setting the mic gain and volume control on both sides is a bear. Finally
had to bring the laptop into the shack and adjust side by side.  After that
seems to work pretty good.  I have a control program that sorta like the
TenTec supplied software interfaces that works client/server like, with a
TCP connection between the remote and the contol computer.  If you'd like
I'll send you a copy to try.

Dave K5WNV