[TenTec] Remotely controlling my Jupiter

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Remotely controlling my Jupiter
From: "Mike Donovan (Donovan Photos)" <mdonovan@ocol.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 13:17:04 -0700
I am running my Jupiter using Carl's programme, N4PY.  I can remotely control
the radio  via realvnc on my network, but I am unable to get remote audio
working so that I can hear the radio....so that limits me to digital modes
only.  I have tried to get AUDIOLINK working but to no avail.  Is there any
really good program that will allow me to run audio over my inhouse lan so I
can use my TenTec radio anywhere in the house.?