Re: [TenTec] Remotely controlling my Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Remotely controlling my Jupiter
From: "Mike Donovan (Donovan Photos)" <mdonovan@ocol.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 07:16:20 -0700
Actually, I have the server/client working great.  It is the audio that is
the problem.  I am using XP home behind a firewall, and I have not been able
to get MS Netmeeting to work for audio or video behind my firewall.  DLink
(the brand) has suggestions but they see Net Meeting as the source of the
problem.  Microsoft has a bunch of solutions but they also have problems
with Netmeeting behind a firewall...so with Netmeeting I am stuck.
Apparently some people are succeeding with XP Pro.  Not sure what the
difference is, but that may be something I have to consider.

Mike Donovan  VE7EPQ