[TenTec] Ordered Mine Today

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ordered Mine Today
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 01:29:00 +0100
Gentlemen,

Today I [finally] placed my order for an Orion.

I know I'm a bit late compared to many of you, but "You" are not
married to my XYL.  (I am).
Selling an Orion to her was a "Meisterwerk" - but I did it.
[finally]

I don't expect mine until early summer but as a contester, I
don't need it until the contest season begins in fall.
I already know how an Orion works because I tested it last year.

Let's just hope it's a fantastic summer so I will enjoy the
summer in the Bavarian Beer Gardens and don't spend so much time
worrying about when my Orion will finally get here!

I have no idea how I will fit this dude into my shack - it's
simply too big.

Where there's a will, there's a way!

CIAO
Rick