Re: [TenTec] How many Orion lists exist ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How many Orion lists exist ?
From: Bob Henderson <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:41:37 +0000
Please ignore my daft reply to Mike's mail. My mail sort screwed up and Mike's mail ended up in my Writelog folder.

Technology will be great just as soon as I learn how to use it!

Bob, 5B4AGN

Bob Henderson wrote:

Mike

This is not an Orion list but it is an appropriate place for questions related to use of the Orion with Writelog. Seems that way to me anyhow.

Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F