Re: [TenTec] Off Topic - Time

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Off Topic - Time
From: "John" <brazos@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:34:17 -0500
I sometimes wonder why some of us are so hard and rude to other folks
expression , I often wonder if these rough and tough opninoated guys on the
list would speak out  at a social gathering or face to face to the person
who they have no time for ?  The pice on Time must have been important and
interesting to the guy who sent it if he wanted to share it with all of us .
Sure was off topic but I have seen many off topic pices here.  My
grandfather said we should always try and be gentelmen .  Ahhhh I now feel
better ... FYI  I will not respond to any rebutals to my blowing off of
steam , that would be off topic !   thanks   John Molenda   ( I have nothing
to put after my name )