RE: [TenTec] Orion Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion Question
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:22:08 +0100
Thanks Chuck, you just threw some light on the subject.

Over the years I have accumulated about 6 or 7 antenna switches.
Some of them were more expensive and some of them were cheaper.
I'm always rewiring stuff here and I can honestly not say now
which one I was using 3 or 4 years ago when I encountered the
problem.    The next thing I shall do is check all of them to see
if they ground positions not in use.  If I find any that do not
ground unselected positions, I think I'll retire them.

73
Rick