Re: [TenTec] Q: Compact Paddle Opinions

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Q: Compact Paddle Opinions
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:05:08 -0500
The NYE paddle is pretty rugged and not too big, but it uses leaf
switches which don't have as nice a feel to them. Its OK, just not
terrific, but a nice rugged paddle for portable or mobile use. The Ten
Tec 607 single paddle is nice, especially if you add a little extra
weight inside, though its not very small. I've heard that the
workmanship on the code warrior is not very good, though I've never seen
one. The Arizona QRP Club is offering the "scorpion paddle" as a kit for
$25. Its all brass, but you have to finish it yourself with fine
sandpaper and lacquer. It looks like a fun project.

                73,

                Bob WB2VUF