Re: [TenTec] ORION and USB/COM adapter ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION and USB/COM adapter ?
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:16:36 -0500
Pete,

I don't know if it would help, but I made up a map of the ports on the back
of my computer and taped it to the top of the computer. That way when I lean
over the top to plug something in, I can find the right hole without having
much access to the back. I found it especially helpful with the soundcard
jacks.

I noticed that TenTec did something similar. They made up a map of the
connections on the back of the Omni VI and include it in the manual.  You
simply lay the card on the top of the Omni VI and can figure out which jack
is which leaning over the radio.

Mark