Re: [TenTec] eHam Responds to Review Restriction Complaints

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] eHam Responds to Review Restriction Complaints
From: "Bernard" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:26:46 -0600
    I'll probably will get super flamed for this, but we hams really are a
cheap bunch.  We'll pay $1000s for a new rig or super antenna, but will
complain about $15 for a membership fee.

    As someone posted earlier, there is no free lunch.  The website costs
money to operate and run.  I haven't encountered the problem just yet, but I
will pay $15 to access and use the forum.  I enjoy the website and would
hate to see it "go broke."

    Just one man's opinion.

        73

        Bernard, WA4OEJ