[TenTec] We need a volunteer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] We need a volunteer
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:30:48 +0100
Hello TEN-TEC fans,

This reflector is a great way to interchange information, but one
thing which is apparent to me is that it is often necessary to
show simple drawings to explain stuff.  That doesn't work here.

We need a volunteer with a web site who would allow us to submit
drawings to his/her website for publication, and then we can talk
to these drawings.

For instance, I would love to share with the group the exact
details and dimensions of the various Loops I've been
successfully using (even though they supposedly do not
theoretically work) over the past 25 years.  I hope one day to be
able to do that on my own web site, but due to lack of time and
programming skills, I cannot offer that yet on my web site.

Is there any volunteer to undertake this project?

73
Rick