RE: [TenTec] BPL: The End Is Near

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] BPL: The End Is Near
From: "George Maier" <George@MaierGroup.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:49:14 -0400
Ron:
To all of us in the amateur community, this Part 15 BPL & RFID stuff is
getting scarier by the day. Having said that, it's just as scary knowing for
sure that PA's dept of motor vehicles is owned outright by political
interests. I say this, by the way, as a resident of Taxachusetts, a state
with only one political party, where graft, corruption, and political
feather-bedding are all we've ever known. Sure makes you wonder!
Keep on writing to congressional leaders though.  They have to come to grips
with the fact that "we the people" still have a voice, and a vote.
Cheers,
George - K1GXT