[TenTec] BPL & Bush

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] BPL & Bush
From: <k4dlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:36:48 -0400
Richard,
I have never commented here on the TT Group but thought it was about time.
Gratefully, I have enjoyed many hours of good reading from all.

We all must understand when the Commander and Cheif want it... It will be done.
This is a very determined to be sucessful fellow and has every intention of
making Mr. Powell a ISP hero. In addition, as we all know the Bush Cheney Crew
are very much involved with the energy folks.. AKA as Haleberton.
GW is a pretty sharp chap and would think he would want to be aware of any
possible glitch in the Homeland Security Communications systems in addition to
NTSF issues. Maybe Mr. Ridge needs a talkin too as well, being Homeland
Security being a very big issue on the hill.

The best hope we have is the technical issues. As mentioned here on the NG, the
Washington folk do not have any technical backround. Somehow, we all need to
get  the techinical issues to the White House so they are presented properly
insteed of be laid out by a bunch of lawyers who again are not technically
educated in addition to beating on our local Senate and Congress folks doors.

Plus a few prayers...
Best 73/DX de Dave K4DLJ