Re: [TenTec] Come see us at Dayton

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Come see us at Dayton
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 09:56:44 -0400
It's too early to speculate, because the things we're doing are more ideas and
experimenting rather than a concrete course of action. There are some real
good ideas - whether or not they'll become a finished pieces of equipment
available at a reasonable price at some later date, we'll see. It'll be a while.

1.370 for the Orion is coming.  We've been on the verge of releasing it but
keep waiting to do so as more feedback comes in from testing.  Soon.

73
Scott Robbins
W4PA