[TenTec] New $10K Yaesu HF

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] New $10K Yaesu HF
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 23:14:57 -0400
        This is a hoot!  Yaesu specified even less
than Icom did and I thought that was impossible!

"Specs are preliminary and will probably change a lot."

...should be changed to:

"Specs are nonexistent and will probably change a lot".

        Before anyone gets too concerned about the
"Pwr " problem N4LQ noticed, no increase in current
from my power supply is apparent and no RF is output
according to my external wattmeter.  Mine can be reset
by pressing Pwr again.  I doubt think this is a safety issue.

73, Bill W4ZV