Re: [TenTec] New $10K Yaesu HF

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New $10K Yaesu HF
From: "kb2m" <kb2m@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 07:44:04 -0400
 All Kidding aside, Ten Tec had nothing new to show at Dayton.  The only new
RF things I saw at Dayton were the 9000, a Yaesu FT-60 5watt 2/440 handheld,
SDR had on display a 2m transverter board that resides indide their SDR-1000
case, and a new wideband scanner from Icom. I took several pictures of the
9000 and have several copies of the brocheres. I could email a high quality
pic to anyone who is interested, and when I get home in about a week I could
scan in the brochure if requested. Let me know off list.
  Also all I can add to already what was said about the 9000 is that most of
the small knobs are split multi function.

73 Jeff kb2m