Re: [TenTec] Jupiter with external tuner?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter with external tuner?
From: doc <kd4e@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:35:28 -0400
Question, please?

Why use an external tuner vs the internal model that closely
matches the Jupiter?

Is there any loss in performance external vs internal?

doc

Kurt wrote:
Hi Bob, I use a LDG AT-11MP and it works fine. I went to their website
earlier today and see that they are selling some that are cosmetic not a 10
but with are operationally a 10 with a year warrant for a good price.

73
Kurt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Scott" <w4zy@bobandpenny.us>