Re: [TenTec] Jupiter with external tuner?

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter with external tuner?
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 19:29:59 -0500
On Wed, 19 May 2004 13:34:17 -0400, doc wrote:

>Do we know why LDG is discontinuing the AT-11MP?

Yes, they have announced a high-end model (not yet shipping), and have
introduced a lower
cost, no frills model (Z-100) as well.  I have an AT-11MP that I like a lot,
and recently bought
one of the higher power models to go with my recently acquired TenTec Hercules.

I recently upgraded the chip for the AT-11MP to the latest and greatest
firmware, and that
works very nicely too. The LDG tuners are winners.

Jim K9YC