Re: [TenTec] Firmware Update Process

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Firmware Update Process
From: "Troy Wideman" <w6hv@surfbest.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:09:59 -0700
Bill, this was my first attempt at an update. I tried twice before recalling
a comment about turning off the "stop on errors". That allowed the process
to complete and it showed the 9408 lines had been transferred. I discovered
several settings had not saved in "user 1", as you indicate. Am I reading
your procedure correctly, though, in that you allow the "stop on errors"? If
yours works that way, I wonder what I am doing wrong?
73,
Troy, W6HV