Re: [TenTec] TT 6n2 Rig reviews?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT 6n2 Rig reviews?
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 00:25:03 +0000
Well, I have both a '275H and an FT-736R that I could put on line. But since
the 6n2 made its appearance it's been the primary 6 and 2m rig here. It seems
to hear everything the other two do - a brick at the antenna takes care of
boosting power if I ever need it, and it's generally a most pleasant little
entry level all mode rig.

Entry level - but the performance is there and the bells and whistles don't
seem to matter much anymore. In other words, I prefer to hear the tropo station
rather than the little Japanese girl announcing the frequency.

73  Pete Allen  AC5e

--
Never squat with your spurs on