[TenTec] MacLogger and N4PY

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] MacLogger and N4PY
From: Richard Hemingway <rheming1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:05:34 -0500
Has anybody used both of these softwares for the Orion. I am trying out MacLogger and like it quite well, so far. I know that they are somewhat different can any one compare them?? (I know that N4PY is for Windows). My apologies to Don Argo who has been extremely helpful- I am 98% ready to register my MacLogger download. My problem is that I am running a G5 Mac and don't have a PC, but will have to either acquire or borrow one or use virtual pc if Microsoft gets done with converting it so that it will run on a G5. (my son-in-law may give me an old pc). I am only going to buy one of the programs and want to get it right!!

Dick, N5XRD