RE: [TenTec] Orion Finished?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion Finished?
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:42:11 -0500
True, many of us have enjoyed seeing the Orion pioneer a path. In accepting this as the challenge, I have very much enjoyed the benefits of the Orion. I would wager many of us feel the same way.

Many people, Ten Tec I think would be included, want to see the Orion in a "finished" state.

The Definition of "Finished" is going to be a judgment call in the final analysis.

73's
Rich
K5SF