Re: [TenTec] Orion Finished?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Finished?
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:18:38 -0500
Sure it could.  It changes various timing parameters.  Thus circuits respond
differently, typically faster.

Sounds like a RF problem to me.  And with all of your grounding efforts,
just how far above RF ground do you figure the radio equipment.  Remember,
1/4 wave or maximum voltage on 10M is only some 8 or 9 ft.  Although you
have used wide flat conductors which is good, they still have inductance and
thus  appear to have some length, RF wise.  You've provided lots of DC
ground but what about RF ground?

73

Bob, K4TAX