Re: [TenTec] Orion Popping

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Popping
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 01:57:34 +0000
Hi Toby: I have not had that but evidently others have. There was a post about
a week ago that the Orion does that when the audio menu is set to factory
default. Since mine is set to "Left,main - Right, sub, - Spkr, both, - Bin RX
off"  I have not had that, and have had no reason to go back to factory default
to find out if mine does.

You might try changing your audio menu and see if that's more satisfactory.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E

--
Never squat with your spurs on