Re: [TenTec] Why is the Jupiter Better?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Why is the Jupiter Better?
From: "Dennis, NC2F" <nc2f@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 20:29:35 -0400
Stuart,

All good points you make, and yes, a radio with such limitations as you
point out can't take endless amounts of updates, which makes me wonder about
the first poster's point of the the Jupiter's update lifespan. I'm sure TT
has the answer in respect to time/space of the lifespan of the Jupiter
reagrding firmware updates. It's something that certainly a prospective
buyer would want to know if indeed the assertion that the Jupiter has taken
on alot of updates since inception and may be approaching capacity is an
issue as of today. (BTW, I'm not suggesting that it is in fact the case,
just responding to the other poster's opinion on the subject matter).

Dennis, NC2F