Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ classic

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ classic
From: SS409SS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:00:46 -0400

  I will try this again,  I sent an apology out last night. It wasnt posted to
the reflector. see below:

Subj:    RE: [TenTec] Omni VI+ classic
  Date:    7/13/2004 11:58:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  From:    SS409SS
  To:    tentec@contesting.com

 Ok, after many flames (the post was intended to go private but went to the
group)
 I went back and reread Mr. Turners answer to my opinion post and realized he
wasnt being a stick in the mud as I suspected. After reading it a second time I
realized that I found fault with his comments for no good reason. I still stand
by my cement mixer comment though :-)

I hereby publically apologize for my comments about him and for my stupidity in
sending return posts, putting my foot in my mouth etc... Even if he has bad
hearing  :-) Just kidding..

 Regards.. Richy N2ZD