Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ classic

To: ac5aa@juno.com, TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ classic
From: SS409SS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:02:47 -0400
  I just wished it happened sooner, I was getting the much deserved flames in
my mailbox. I am very sensitive about my affinity for the TT nameplate. I dont
take criticism too well and often snap into a homicidal rage when someone
doesnt like the latest firmware release. I think its time for some paxil or
maybe a rubber lined hamshack (with a few TT radios in it).
  Anyway, I felt an apology was necessary and I was taught that when you screw
up, be the better man and do the right thing. My comments, even if meant to be
private were out of line.
Richy  N2ZD