[TenTec] INRAD 600Hz Orion filter arrived

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] INRAD 600Hz Orion filter arrived
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:18:44 -0400
        Are there any Omni VI, FT-1000MP or IC-7800
experts out there?  I am very curious to know whether
these radios shift their roofing filter (1st IF) with PBT or
shift only their lower IF's.  From my recollection of my
MP, "SHIFT" affects the 2nd and 3rd IF's but not the 1st.
Omni VI may shift the 1st but I suspect not and I have
no idea about  the IC-7800.  Anyone know for sure about
these rigs?

73, Bill W4ZV

P.S.  The only remaining documentation I have of my MP
is the data sheet which says "IF shift range +/- 1.12 kHz"
and there is no block diagram.