Re: [TenTec] INRAD 600Hz Orion filter arrived

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] INRAD 600Hz Orion filter arrived
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 01:54:48 -0000
The Omni VI first IF filter (9 mhz) is fixed.  The second IF (6.3 mhz) is
there specifically for PBT.  It shifts while the first IF does not, thereby
creating PBT.

The 7800 roofing filter is fixed no matter where the PBT is set.

I don't know anything about the FT-1000MP.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC