Re: [TenTec] Steppir vs Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Steppir vs Orion
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:17:33 -0500
    Stuart:

        I don't yet know what the problem is?

        I don't think that the cogs have stripped out, but I'm not sure how
to check if it is binding.  I'm experiencing the same problem with a second
driven element.

        When the SteppIR folks and I get it figured out, I will post the
solution on the board.

        I think that the next step is to borrow or buy an antenna analyzer
and see what is going on in the driven element at input to the PL-259
connector.

                73,

                Bernard, WA4OEJ