[TenTec] foot switches

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] foot switches
From: "Dave ke7gi" <ke7gi@ke7gi.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 00:10:46 -0700
I use a ConnTrol foot switch I mounted on a piece ply to keep it in place.
Works great.  But when phone contesting I also cut a piece of very thin
plywood that fits under my keyboard.  To that I attach a strip of circuit
board that fits below the space bar.  That has a micro switch under it
connected to the Orion PTT.  I can Xmit by hitting the strip with my thumb.
I switch off between the foot switch and that to keep from getting too tired
of one or the other.

73, Dave ke7gi