Re: [TenTec] Orion sub receiver

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion sub receiver
From: Martin Ewing <martin@aa6e.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 10:27:54 -0400
Yes, I've seen this behavior, and some other random artifacts in SubRx tuning that come up for no apparent reason and need a power reset to fix. (v 1.371)

These must be firmware programming problems. They are still too common in the Orion.

-Martin AA6E

Lee Patton wrote:

Does anyone else have a problem with the sub RX not working on start up. A
couple of days ago I just switched it from vfoa to vfob and it started
working. Today no matter what I did nothing worked, short of turning it off
and back on again, now its working. On the 2nd start.

Thanks,

Lee W8HL