Re: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Filters - 282 CW filter and 216 NAR filter

To: jsb@digistar.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Filters - 282 CW filter and 216 NAR filter
From: Frans Lowiessen <lowiess@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 18:39:04 +0200
Hello Jason,

I would like to buy the #282 250Hz filter but can you ship it
to the Nertherlnads i am willing to pay via Paypal

73 Frans PE0F

#282 - 250Hz CW filter, 6.3MHz

#216 - 500Hz NAR filter, 9MHz

I would not sell them if I had a radio to put them in - both were my hand-picked filters of choice but the guy I sold my Omni to already had his own filters. So they are available to buy.

For those of you running digital modes the #216 is a fantastic filter for
PSK, MFSK, etc. modes - to me, it's actually a MUST have filter if you do
much with those modes.

Both are in excellent condition, no smoking, no dust, no lint, no bent pins, etc.

$65 each, would have to be USPS money order only.

If email direct to me bounces, send to jason.buchanan@gmail.com

73 Jason N1SU