RE: [TenTec] Sweep display freezing on Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Sweep display freezing on Orion
From: "RM" <royalct@inr.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:08:38 -0400
Yep, it's the same ole stuff here.

Have had my Orion for a year now with the latest firmware update installed.
Except for one item and operating in the manner that the radio is supposed
to be (???), I have not had any problems.

Icom, well the Orion blows the socks off of my Icom 775DSP setting next to
it.

My last three Icoms, 735, 765 & 775, cost me mucho bucks to have the early
design bugs fixed.....Icom didn't see that they should be free.  This is my
first TenTec, and I'm definitely not part of the so called TenTec cult. I've
been licensed since 63.

Ron ..... NU1U