Re: [TenTec] Sweep display freezing on Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sweep display freezing on Orion
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:29:12 -0400
Hey Ken thanks but I didn't do any review. It was Eric ON6CV. He sold his
equipment and paid $5,000USD for the Orion. It gave him trouble. He wrote
"negative review" on Eham (For which there is no law forbidding) and was
immediately flamed on the reflector for having done so. According to Eric,
he has no hope of receiving a refund from TenTec since he is overseas. I
wasn't aware of this policy and I don't see why he can't get a refund as
long as he pays shipping cost. Maybe someone can explain this.

Steve N4LQ