Re: [TenTec] Remote encoder

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Remote encoder
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:05:52 -0400
Chris,

Which radio are you talking about. The interface for the remote encoder for
the Omni VI is different than for the Pegasus / Jupiter / Orion (which are
all the same).  The Omni VI remote encoder simply needs 4 lines connected
directly to the optical encoder. My understanding is that the Pegasus, etc
encoder has a some logic on a circuit board inside the encoder.

Mark