[TenTec] Coax For Low Power HF

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Coax For Low Power HF
From: "Larry Greenberg N5BEA" <larrylg1@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 00:09:27 -0400 (EDT)

Wow! is a good word to describe  my Argo V.  Currently, I am using a 450 ohm
bed antenna.  I have bought a new 20 meter beam and ill construct a couple of
resonant dipoles.   Can I get by ok with the regular  old RG 58 coax on my less
than 100 ft runs?  I am used to ladder wire and having an amp; so this low
power installation is a new experience for me. There are so many varieties of
coax out there that I think it would be wise to hear from the voice of
experience...Larry GreenbergN5BEA