Re: [TenTec] Trade Orion for Collins gear

To: skipperclan@stellarnet.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Trade Orion for Collins gear
From: w8au@sssnet.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 03:53:16 GMT

> I would like to offer my nearly unused Ten Tec Orion as an even trade
> for a set of Gold Dust twins or a CCA excellent RE S-line.

Hey, Ron:

Thanks for your "update!"   So what's a true BA guy like you doing with an
Orion?  :-)

I like the Orion, but won't be spending that much right away  for a rig,
and definitely not 10K for a Yaecomwood...

Anyway, nice to hear you are still active out there.   I saw your Dad a
month or so ago at Anne's HS reunion.  Intersting that I now see your Dad
more than I see you or Marty.....  :-)

Take care and CUL

Perry