RE: [TenTec] Quite PWR SUPPLY?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Quite PWR SUPPLY?
From: "Eric SENSI" <eric.sensi@skynet.be>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:11:43 +0100
Well...

I think there is no perfect PSU !

I'm using the Alinco DM-330MVE (European 220V) version on my Orion with
impressive results.

http://www.alinco.com/Products/DM330MVE/

No fan noise, stay cool even with 100w of power during ragchew or digital
modes, no noise due to the switching mode (this PSU has an interesting
offset noise knob on the front face ! nice feature).

Have a look also on the ARRL review available on their website. This PSU was
one of the best (not the best one if i'm right)in comparison to some
(Diamond, MFJ, Samlex, ...).

My $0.02

Best regards,

Eric, ON6CV.